Personal Project Development Clinics
Here’s a great opportunity for your group to get sorted for 2022:
We have persuaded Monaghan County Council’s Community Development Officer Carol Lambe, to set aside a block of time for our Members between now and the end of January to look over their project ideas and advise them on how best to turn them into reality.
Carol will look at:
– where a project best fits, in terms of the available funding programmes
– what information may be missing which might make the project a stronger candidate for funding
– where funding might be sourced which might help to close the ‘matching funds’ gap on larger projects
– how to manage procurement
– how your project fits into Council strategies and schemes, and how these might help you to access further funding
To book a clinic appointment with Carol, contact Kim on 047 30550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be a limited number of slots available, and they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.